Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Jolly ol' Skip

Cavernous echoes inside
ringing
and blinding
and searing shut the outside world.

Beyond the confines of the mind exist only
that which I have not created
and that which they've defiled.

Thank you, doublethink
Thank you, grand hypnotist.

To imprison myself in my own mind
for the rest of the universe's life
would be destructive bliss
beyond what is called sublime.

To imprison others
in my mind is
cruelty galore.

Savagery
on a scale never seen before!

Not violence or death or something forlorn.
No sadness or misery
or pain or fear.

Just cruelty of a different breed.
It begs the question
"anything understand Does me?"
To imprison others in my mind is cruelty
and torture.
For that which they do not grasp
they will snarl at and attack.

Commencing the butchery of bliss before dawn.

The king dethroned.
The czar exiled.
The troubadour trapped in a jar.

To imprison, not welcome, others in my mind
is cruelty.
Akin to that of forcing the universe into a bottle.
And burying it 'neath the Earth for none to see.

Lock your doors
demand a password.
And you should be
skipping cruelty
to skip and to just be jolly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, if you so choose.