Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Regarding Reviews

As you can tell from my reviews, there is a tendency to write positive, almost glowing reviews most of the time. Most if not all the albums I've reviewed have gotten pretty high scores, the average being an 8.6 (or a 9 if you want to round up). Except for Lucha Libre, that got a 3 because it fucking sucks.

As such, I'd like to write reviews about stuff that I don't have some sort of attachment to (read: an album/book/etc I haven't listened/read/etc because I wanted to but because some second or third party suggested it)

So if you're reading this, give me something new to review so we can get some variety instead of just giving 8.6s and 9s to stuff I'm already pretty familiar with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, if you so choose.