Monday, April 4, 2016

Remarkable?

As of this writing, I have 11 or so months (or 363 days) to accomplish something musically remarkable and amazing. Then I have to die.

I turned 27.

That's a bit of morbid humor to help cope with the fact that I'm getting older and despite my best efforts and wishes, life is passing me by. Not because I sit on my ass all day, but because I have to take different approaches to things like employment and the fact that I have to take on an erratic and unhealthy schedule in order to pay bills and the sort.

I'm taking it in stride.

While I don't like the fact that I'm getting older and often feel like I haven't accomplished anything, I would like to age gracefully thus rejecting the idea of dying young. And living fast.

Hmm.

Those who are older than me tell me it's nothing to worry about. They're almost 30 so I trust their words.

"It's not bad at all. Relax."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, if you so choose.