Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Pulse of the Drum Crawls Onward

There have been some delays with posting. The delays really run the gamut from excusable, inexcusable, inexplicable, easily explained, hard to really explain without coming off as weird, and so forth.

As it stands I really have to do the following:
• Post up the final parts of Bottle so I could finally be done with it. Actually, I have to finish writing them. I can't explain this delay, it just happened.

• Post up my review of the Sandman series. At this point, I'm just going to have to re-read the whole thing because that review (or the draft) is outdated and old and thus irrelevant. Plus it isn't structured properly and will read awkwardly.

That's really about it. Also, I might be deluding myself as maybe 1 or 2 people actually read this and follow it (it being the blog). Others might just click through because Google linked them here. Thanks, I think. Either way, if you're part of that crowd, stick around for a few minutes. Click here and there, you might find something thought-provoking. Maybe not. The only things that have really delayed me are school and that crowd of personal demons that I never actually faced and have finally come to collect their due.

If I get over that last part soon, I'll probably write a story about it. If I don't get over it, well... we'll see what the hazy future holds in store for me and the readers and the jungle wimoweh wimoweh wimoweh wimoweh wimoweh wimoweh wimoweh wimoweh wimoweh wimoweh wimoweh wimoweh wimoweh wimoweh wimoweh wimoweh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, if you so choose.