Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Another Story for Another Time

"Another story for another time" is a recurring phrase found around here. I usually use it as a red herring, but more often than not I use it because I don't feel like writing about whatever it is that preceded that phrase.

Kind of feels like being let down, doesn't it? Of course, it also builds interest of some sort so it can't be all bad. I write, you read, it all works out. And it works out even better because someday, I'll actually write about those stories and anecdotes I vaguely hint at and allude to.

I figure I should because one motto I live by is, "eh eventually." and its variations "it'll get it done... eventually." and like I used to tell someone, "I'll get it done. It'll take me a while but I'll get it done." or something like that. So don't fret if you come across yet another "another story for another time." and you feel misled and disappointed: I'll get to it, eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, if you so choose.