Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Questions Nobody Asked (an Update)

It's quite obvious I haven't been providing content lately. And it should also be obvious that I am still alive.

I'd like to take a moment to answer questions nobody has asked, and in doing so provide an update on the state of things (or thangs) around here.

Dude, what the fuck?
Uhh. I've been gone because I haven't had a stable internet connection that would allow me to stay connected long enough to post something. As of a few days ago, this has changed. I now have a stable internet connection.

What have you been up to?
I have been working and, in the process, making money. That's how I can afford a stable internet connection and purchasing comic books, as I've mentioned earlier. And seemingly useless stuff from eBay. I've also been growing out my facial hair so my pen name isn't a total lie. The red is still there. I have to trim it for work though so I can't walk around with it untamed like before.

Will you vanish again?
I'll try not to. I plan to stick around for as long as I can and provide you with something to read that will entertain and maybe make a spark fly in your mind.

So yes, I have a stable internet connection which I will use to post more often (that is, more than one post per month).

As for those Nine Inch Nails album reviews, you bet your ass they'll all be done. In fact, I'm giving myself a deadline: before I see them in November. And while I'm on the subject of reviews, I'll be expanding beyond just music album reviews. Keep an eye out for reviews of written and filmed works: books, and movies.

Things are looking up.

I might buy sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, if you so choose.