Sunday, November 9, 2014

V for Vacation

I work two jobs. Up until a few days ago, I was working three.

Now, I'm back to two. And that's pretty neat, I believe. I like one job immensely because it appreciates me and I don't feel like hell at the end of the work day. I also find it more satisfying which is something I've been trying to find for a while.

A job that satisfies the soul... in some way, shape or form.

The other job, as you can probably guess, has pushed me to the edge of my patience and made me abandon that principle of absolutely relentless loyalty just for the sake of it. While loyalty is a good thing, one must also be loyal to the self and what it entails.

As such, I've made arrangements for myself to take a vacation from that place. I've only just started but holy fuck does it feel so good to not have to go there.

I breathe better, I eat better, I actually get some rest, and I feel better than I have in an incredibly long time. My only hope is that I don't become quickly jaded and bitter when I have to return.

I like grinning and laughing like a giddy, goofy idiot.

I also like sleeping and feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, if you so choose.