Saturday, November 20, 2010

8 Light-minutes

Eyes closed.
She greets me
with a warm and tender kiss.

Rousing me from my sleep
with her radiant presence.
Shaking off the dust
of drowsifying dreams.
Waking becomes more pleasant than it seems.

Her rays comfort
and restore me.
Build me up again.
Grant me life and
the right to say
"I'm not completely insane"

Reminding me of better days
splendor-filled tomorrows
peaceful yesterdays
biting into bright red tomatoes.

Warmed landscape
everything seems so great
fueled by a grandiose mystery.

We feed on beams
from miles e'er-distant
e'er-looming high 'bove us,
ne'er leaving
ne'er "Good-bye"ing.

Always there
ready to embrace the frost and cold away
melting the cold blankets and icy spires
ready to lend a hand.
Rebuilds,
restores,
revives,
inspires.

Living on and on and on.

Strange burning sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, if you so choose.