Saturday, November 6, 2010

Palpebra inferior

Constant convulsing
in a concentrated corner
continually concocts concern!
For health and sanity,
I beg of thee:
please stop being so twitchy.

Your incessant twitching,
at all hours of the day,
points to signs of gloom and dismay.
Internal decay?

On the brink of disaster?
I want to live longer,
not die faster!

I demand cessation
of this twitching sensation,
lest we wind up in a sorry situation:
the kind in which
our time on this earth
reaches expiration.

I seek to find an answer to my concerns.
And repair the apparent burnt bridges
betwixt my lid and I.

Less twitching, more blinking!
And if there's time:
ridiculous winking,
which is wickedly wacky
in its willfulness
and foolishness.

As opposed to involuntary twitching:
vile!
with its villainous
lack!
of volition!

How I long for an actual explanation.
Let's pray I'm okay
and don't fall prey
to some
cruel condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, if you so choose.