Sunday, April 14, 2013

Stagnant

This place isn't the same place it used to be a few months or even a few weeks ago.

I've hit another creative wall. Everything seems to be at a standstill.

While I am confident that this will pass, I am distressed that it bothers me as much as it does. I know it's natural to hit walls but I still don't like it.

I'm confident that I will come across something that will make things click and I'll just unleash a torrent of prose or something creative.

I'm not banking on the Stones or NIN giving me the tools for that because the likelihood of getting tickets to see the Stones tends to be very slim. And I have a feeling NIN tickets will sell out quickly.

Better start saving.

So much to do, so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, if you so choose.