Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Rolling Stones return!


Earlier today, I was at work when the television announces that the Rolling Stones are going on tour this year. I left my post and gawked at the television in awe. Then this little exchange occurred:

Me: The Stones are going on tour!? Oh yes!
Lady: What do you know about The Rolling Stones? They've been around since before you were born!
Me: Well, Beggars Banquet is probably my favorite album of theirs.
Lady: ... 

She gave a little nod and was impressed and then I checked the tour dates.

I hope they announce a LA date soon, or that I can at the very least get tickets for the Anaheim show.

Hot damn am I excited! This could be only chances to ever see one of my favorite bands live in concert ever. And since it's the Stones, you know. In other words, this could be the last time

I'll definitely be wearing one (or both) of my Stones shirts.

These news got me all mixed up and unable to form a coherent sentence. Stones!

Words cannot describe how giddy I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, if you so choose.