Friday, July 1, 2011

An Experiment in Color and Lunacy

Some time ago, I sorted my music library by album color. Or, more accurately, did so for albums that actually had album artwork. The following is a result of lunacy and curiosity. I think it looks pretty cool but I do admit it's teetering on the edge of ridiculousness.

*Click on each picture for the full size. (Links will open in a new window).


I think I did well with this particular color scheme.


And this one.


I was surprised to see so much red the first time.


As long as the music is good despite the names- Garbage, for instance.


I was surprised to see so little green.


Meh.


The first time I saw this one, I was taken aback. It had some sort of calming effect, to be honest. And interesting to look at.


Ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, if you so choose.