Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Geniuses named Neil

I've been reading The Sandman by Neil Gaiman and I must say it's gripping stuff. I'll have a review of The Sandman by next week, I hope. I still have to finish up the next few installments of Bottle and some other stuff I'm working on, so I've got my hands somewhat full. I'll probably read Coraline and review that as well.

Anyway, this entry is to point you in the direction of works by Neil Gaiman, specifically the short stories on his website.

Short stories by Neil Gaiman.

I've read some of his stuff on there when I'm not reading The Sandman but I'll have to read them again because my attention is scattered and shot with different tasks and ideas dancing through my head. Distracting me further and further. And I look forward to revisiting the short stories.

Like I said in the first paragraph, I've got my hands full. How? Here is part of my reading list (in no particular order) after I finish The Sandman:

Welcome to the Monkey House
• Life of Pi

• Volume 14 of The Walking Dead
The Maltese Falcon
• reread Slaughterhouse-Five
• reread Einstein's Dreams

I know it doesn't seem like a lot but like I said- that's only part of my reading list. Not to mention my other projects like Bottle and others.

Anyway, enjoy the link to Neil Gaiman's work.

In case you're wondering about the title, another genius named Neil is Neil Young. To get a taste of his music check out Decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, if you so choose.