Friday, January 27, 2012

Silent Talking

I have posted up over 100 entries in this blog and none of them really have anything profound to say. Except the stuff written by others. Well, that's an exaggeration, I believe. I might have said something wise or profound or at the very least something that sparked some sort of thought, but I won't know if my words did have any sort of effect on anyone other than me.

I moved myself to move and try not to be such a shitty writer. A task easier said than done.

By that I mean: sometimes, I look over older entries and realize that there are errors in mechanics (repetition, punctuation, improper sentence formation, grammar) and content ("Did I really write this? What the fuck was I thinking?") in general.

it's fun but it gets annoying having to read on and catch myself making mistakes. Still, it gives me something to ponder as I try to formulate the next topic I'll write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, if you so choose.