Sunday, January 1, 2012

Night of the First Day. 8500 Hours Remain


Night of
The First Day
- 8500 Hours Remain -


2012 has begun. Let there be conspiracy theories everywhere. Let there be humor. Let there be whatever will be.

I don't have much to say about the new year right now except that it's being hyped up and that there will definitely be some things to look out for such as elections in various parts of the world like the US where all eyes will be on whether or not there will be a new President. Regardless of the outcome, there will be an insufferable din of bitching, moaning, and general complaining. But that's to be expected of anything.

There are also some movies that people will be looking forward to with great zeal. I personally am looking forward to Skyfall, the latest Bond film (the 23rd, in fact).

Regardless of our own personal expectations and resolutions we've made (I won't be making any this year because every time I try to make a resolution, I peter out and don't accomplish much or anything; gonna wing it), I hope you all have a great one. If I had written something for the start of 2011, I probably would have said something very similar to this.

If you want to read what I wrote about 2012 in length, you can check out a posting from late December.

Other than that, I hope you are under no pressure to perform this year. By that, I mean: I hope you don't make the most out of this year because you're scared but because you genuinely want to.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, if you so choose.