Friday, November 25, 2011

Later... Much Later

In about ten thousand years (if I recall the lectures from that astronomy class correctly), people in the Northern Hemisphere will go surfing for Christmas and Australia will be a winter wonderland (assuming the continents stay where they are, or at the very least resemble their present state). And astrological signs will be pretty different. Chances are if your birthday makes you an Aries, you'll probably be a Capricorn. Should be interesting to compare now to then, at least in these respects. Though any form of comparison should provide some degree of fun, right?

This is simply an observation that may be inaccurate but does provide something to think about, I believe.

I should also point out that I can't write. Most, if not all, of the original content I generate is rubbish. Simple, nonsensical, shallow, uninteresting, incoherent rubbish! However, it's still sincere in its delivery, or so I've made myself believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, if you so choose.