Wednesday, November 30, 2011

november's been alright

November was actually a pretty good month despite a few obstacles, namely: the lack of a proper beard or my standard goatee until recently. Though that is still in re-development. How? The mustache is about 80% in, and the goatee a solid 70%. In a week or two, things should be normal. In regards to the facial hair. I kind of felt like a fraud using Gustavo Barba-Roja when I didn't have my facial hair.

¿Por qué? ¡Porque Gustavo Barba-Roja estaba sin barba!

That being said, I've been pretty exhausted. I wrapped up a great project about a week or two ago and will be in another one in about 2 weeks. By project I mean play. The rehearsals have been taking a great toll on my health. I'm not sick or anything but I find myself to be more and more exhausted each night, or on the train ride home. I fall asleep within 5 minutes of said train ride. And I'm pretty sure I've confirmed that I've lost my mind.

Could be worse, I suppose.

As such, November has been a pretty grandiose month in the sense that I've gotten a lot done... for the most part.

There are still some things left to tackle- posts that are still listed as drafts such as my review of the Sandman which I should have completed and submitted months ago. I'll just re-read the series. A task I'm happy to undertake.

2012 will be the November of 2011. In the sense that I'll be occupying my time with projects (blog and otherwise) that have been placed on back-burner.

Good times ahead. And if you're a cook, good thyme(s) ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, if you so choose.