Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Blueprint

There haven't been many updates to this blog. In regards to substantial content, anyway. I do always manage to update the quote of the week or the phrase on the banner (for want of a better term). I'd hate to throw that old "I've been busy" excuse but it's true. Things outside this blog for me have gotten complicated and unpleasant. As such, I've had to spend more time, than I want to, dealing with them. Things are getting better. Anyway, this month, I'll try to update as much as I can. This is evidenced by the fact that I've posted four (five with this one) entries in the course of three days.

Furthermore: this is the plan for this month and possibly the following months.
• Finish A Real Mess. I was going to finish it way earlier but I didn't.
• Another story. Let's hope this one doesn't take too long. Or if it does, that the ending is actually worth the wait.
• Start an ongoing series about fortune cookies. I collect fortunes from fortune cookies. I've collected quite a few of them to this day and I haven't done much with them other than carry them with me.
• Actually post up a drawing, though this will be sporadic.

Four goals for the fourth month. Apt, in a way.

Though sometimes I do wonder if anyone actually reads this stuff, on a regularly subscribed basis or at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind, if you so choose.